Muuska is a very user-friendly PHP framework for the rapid development of web applications. It is built around the MVC model.
Muuska Framework functions
- HTML content generation system (Forms, tables, link, tree, rich text editor).
- Sophisticated upload system that can upload large capacity files regardless of server limits (upload_max_filesize).
- Multilingual support.
- Modules support.
- Theme support.
- Back office implementation.
Benefits of Muuska Framework
- Purely object oriented framework.
- Flexible and simple URI routing.
- Separation between processing and data access medium. This allows data at some point to have decided to use JSON files rather than a MYSQL database for data storage. The system will allow this change to be made without having to modify the controllers but allowing the developer to create a data manipulation strategy using JSON files.
- Easy handling of templates.
- Reusable and easier to maintain code.
- Provision of a set of functions to handle certain recurring tasks.
- Sophisticated access rights management.
- Easy installation and configuration system.
- Establishment of a system to perform operations CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete).